WILL MEET VETERAN DARTMOUTH QUINTET

All Members of Dartmouth Team Are Veterans Except Friedman--Captain Cullen High Scorer of Season

The University basketball team will leave Boston at 9 o'clock this morning for Hanover, N. H., where it will meet Dartmouth tonight in what promises to be one of the stiffest games of the schedule. The line-up will be the same as that of the Maine game, with Samborski at guard instead of Black, who has been sick. Black will make the trip today however, and may be used as a substitute. The team will be the guests of the Dartmouth Outing Club during their stay in Hanover.

All the members of the Dartmouth team are veterans with the exception of Friedman, star of last year's Freshman quintet. Cullen, Heep, and Millar are playing their third year on the team and Goldstein his second; Millar was captain of the Green-jerseyed players last year. Captain Cullen does the free throwing and has been high scorer of the team this season.

Comparative scores, although an unreliable means of judging the two teams, would give the opponents an advantage over the Crimson five, for they have beaten Middlebury, Knox, and M. A. C. by larger scores, in all three cases, than Captain Gordon's men. However, the Hanover five has won nine out of twelve games played, while the Crimson quintet has won nine out of ten games. In the only two basketball contests ever played with Dartmouth the University has been defeated by scores of 51 to 13 and 28 to 20 respectively.

The game tonight will be the final athletic event in the Dartmouth winter carnival.