WILL HOLD FIRST ADVERTISING TALK

Series Will be Conducted Under Auspices of Crimson and Lampoon--Similar Plan Succeeded at Princeton

Tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock in the Crimson Building, Mr. R. S. Durstine, one of the heads of Barton, Durstine and Osborn, one of the country's leading advertising agencies, will speak on "The Function of the Advertising Agency". This will be the first of a series of lectures on the advertising business which will be given at the CRIMSON on successive Tuesdays, under the auspices of the CRIMSON and the Lampoon. These lectures will be open to all members of University publications, and to men connected with the advertising and marketing courses of the Business School.

Mr. Durstine, a graduate of Princeton, was for some time a reporter on the New York "Sun". A similar series of lectures was given last year at Princeton under the auspices of the "Tiger" and the "Daily Princetonian", with a large attendance.

It is probable that the speakers for the later meetings, of which there will probably be nine, will include Mr. Heyworth Campbell, art director of "Vogue" and "Vanity Fair", and Mr. M. H. Smith '02, New England manager of the Curtis Publishing Company.

The entire series is under the direction of Mr. P. M. Hollister '13, a member of the firm of Barton. Durstine and Osborn.