SEXTET TO MEET QUEEN'S COLLEGE

Canadian Team Has Defeated McGill University Which Downed Yale Earlier This Season

Handicapped by the illness of two forward-line regulars, Beals, whose work at center has been outstanding, and Hill, who has played an effective game at right wing; the University hockey team will face the aggressive Queen's College sextet tonight at 8.15 o'clock at the Arena. Queen's, although it met defeat by a 2 to 1 score at the hands of Boston College on Monday, is one of the strongest of Canadian college teams. Among its victims is McGill University, which defeated Yale on its recent trip in this country. Smith and McDonald, the defensive pair, are the stars of the team, the latter scoring the Canadians' only goal against Boston College on Monday.

With Beals and Hill both out of the line-up, the Crimson coaches are confronted with a serious problem. Guild, who will start at center, has been throughout the season one of the most reliable substitutes, and won his letter in the first Yale game on January 20. Larocque, a veteran of last year, started the season as regular center, has been ill for the past three weeks. It is probable that Captain Owen will be used as a substitute in the forward line at some time during the contest, his place on defense being taken by Hammond. This shift has been frequently used in the past few weeks, and with marked success. It is possible that Crosby may be shifted from his regular defensive position to strengthen the forward-line.

Season tickets will not admit to tonight's contest. Reserved seats may be purchased at the H. A. A. st $2.20, $1.65, and $1.10. HARVARD  QUEEN'S COLLEGE Walker, l.w.  r.w., Brown Guild, c.  c., Boucher Larocque, r.w.  l.w., Gibson Crosby, l.d.  r.d., Smith Owen, r.d.  l.d., McDonald Flint or Bigelow, g.  g., Quinn