NEW PLAN OF STUDENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MODIFY PRESENT SYSTEM

WILL KEEP SPECIAL HOURS THIS AFTERNOON

Due to the fact that a large number of Freshmen, in the past few years, and particularly this year, have been unable to get in touch with their student advisers when most in need of advice in regard to their work, the Student Advisory Committee of the Student Council will, from now on, hold office hours in the Crimson Building every Wednesday afternoon from 2 until 3 o'clock. This committee, which has charge of all matters pertaining to student advisers, including their work, is composed of the following eight men: Chairman, Sheridan Logan '23; secretary, R. E. Anderson Jr.'23, Senior members, C. H. Hawes '23, H. J. Friendly '23, Russell Robb Jr. '23, and M. W. Self '23; Junior members, Corliss Lamont '24, and F. A. O. Schwarz '24.

Members of the class of 1926 who have been unable to see their advisers, or who have special problems which they wish to discuss with members of the committee, may do so from 2 until 3 o'clock this afternoon in the Crimson Building. The committee has a directory through which Freshmen can learn the best time and place for them to get in touch with their advisers.

The main purpose of the arrangement is to give additional advice to Freshmen, particularly on special problems which they may not be able to learn from their own advisers. It is hoped that this plan will bring members of the Freshmen class into closer relationship with the advisory system.