QUINTET HOPES TO REPEAT EARLY WIN

Engineers Defeated on Home Court on January 27--Captain Berry Leads Visitors' Attack Tonight

The University basketball team will face a determined opposition at 8 o'clock tonight, when Worcester Polytechnic Institute will invade Hemenway Gymnasium in an attempt to avenge their recent 28-20 defeat by the Crimson.

Yesterday's final practice for Coach Wachter's men consisted of drill in defence against the Worcester attack. Individual play was stressed; and an effort was made to guard against the weaknesses shown in the previous Worcester encounter on January 27.

Captain Berry, playing center for the Engineers, will probably prove the hardest man for the Crimson to stop. Berry is a player of high calibre, and has developed a powerful attack for his team. Most of Worcester's scoring has been made on fake passes, in which the team is remarkably adept.

Last year the Crimson and the Engineers divided honors in their two games, the latter winning the first 32 to 18, and the former the second game by a score of 31 to 17.