RELAY RACES FEATURE K. OF C. TRACK MEET FROM UNIVERSITY STANDPOINT

OVER 50 MEMBERS OF CRIMSON SQUADS TO COMPETE

Over 50 University and Freshman track men are slated to compete tonight at 7.30 in the Knights of Columbus games at Mechanics Building, Boston. Three relay races are the big events of the evening for the Crimson, but Coach Martin will try-out members of his squads in several runs and field events.

The long race against Dartmouth will attract most attention. Coach Hillman's runners ran remarkably in the B. A. A. games on February 3, when they defeated both Syracuse and M. I. T. For the Crimson, Coach Martin has decided to let J. H. Sherburne '24 lead-off, shifting W. L. Chapin '25 to second runner. J. E. Merrill '24 will take the baton next, with Captain J. W. Burke '23 following at anchor.

While M. I. T. is running the same men who defeated the Crimson in the B. A. A. games, the University line-up has changed considerably, so that Vinton Chapin '23 is the only man picked to run tonight who took part in the short race two weeks ago. Chapin, J. S. Murphy '25, T. R. Hull '25, and Percy Jenkins '24 are to run in that order.

The Freshmen will oppose the Dartmouth first year men in their fourth short relay of the winter. The one change made by Coach Martin leaves the running order as follows: J. C. McGlone '26, W. R. Chase '26, F. P. Kane '26, and R. G. Allen '26.