Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

SEXTET SHUTS OUT CORNELL AT ARENA

Forward Line Keeps Puck in Opponent's Territory During Most of Game--Cornell Goal Makes Many Stops

The University hockey team had little difficulty in scoring a 6-0 victory over the Cornell sextet at the Arena on Saturday evening. From the start the Crimson forward line was able to keep the puck well down in front of the visitors cage and it was only the notable performance of Stanton, the Ithaca goal guard, which prevented a large score in the first period.

Larocque made the initial tally after five minutes and 51 seconds of threatening play on the Cornell ice. For a time it looked as though the University would soon score again but Stanton kept turning away difficult shots, until Tone broke the attack by taking the puck down to the other end of the rink for several chance shots at the Crimson goal.

After 45 seconds of play in the second period Larocque scored again on a shot from the left lane after taking the puck down alone. Walker scored late in the same period on a similar play.

The last half of the third period brought three more scores. Owen counted on a pretty pass from Hammond and a minute later Guild received a pass from back of the cage and pushed the puck into the net. With only 50 seconds to play Guild scored the final point by a back-hand shot, after recovering the puck from a scrimmage.

The summary: HARVARD  CORNELL Walker, Lee, l.w.  r.w., McDonald Beals, Guild, c.  c., Burnett Larocque, Peirson, r.w.  l.w., Frost, Rone, Wright Crosby, Hammond, l.d.  r.d., Nesbit Owen, Chase, r.d.  l.d., Tone Flint, g.  g., Stanton

Score, Harvard 6, Cornell 0. Goals, by Larocque 2, Guild 2, Owen, Walker. Referee, Waggett.