City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY MAKES NOMINATIONS FOR OFFICERS

R. S. Hubbard Jr. '24 Named for President--Society to Hold Discussions

The following nominations for offices in the St. Paul's Society have been made by the nominating committee: President, Russell Sturgis Hubbard Jr. '24 of Milton; vice-president, John McCook Roots '25 of Hartford, Connecticut; secretary, John Perry Hubbard '25 of Milton; and treasurer, Arthur McGeoch Flint '26 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Further nominations may be made by petition to the present officers. The date of the election has not yet been set.

It has been decided that a discussion group be held at 6.45 o'clock on Wednesday nights during Lent. There will be no leader of the first meeting, which will be held next Wednesday. It was also decided to hold a service every Thursday night at the same hour. The society has extended an invitation to the services and discussion groups to all Episcopalian students in the University.