City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

WORKSHOP PRESENTS PLAY FOR PUBLIC

Public May Purchase $1.65 Tickets at the Cooperative, Leavitt's, 47 Workshop and Herrick's

In response to numerous requests for a performance open to the public, the 47 Workshop will give a performance of "Catskill Dutch", a three-act play by R. W. Brink 3G., at 8 o'clock tonight at Brattle Hall.

"Catskill Dutch" was produced originally as one of the regular Workshop plays on December 7 and 8, and with some changes in the text was presented before a large audience at Middlebury College on February 9. The revised form will be used tonight. The play deals with the stern life of the Dutch people living about 1870 in an isolated village in the Catskills of New York.

The single setting, designed by Miss Eleanor Eustis, reflects the atmosphere of Dutch village life at that time. The cast of the play includes Miss Dorothy Sands, who will take the part of Nelia-Anne, and Mr. Stewart Masten, playing opposite Miss Sands as Case Steenkoop.

In giving this performance the Workshop is setting a precedent, inasmuch as tonight's production is essentially for the undergraduates of the University. Tickets will be on sale today at $1.65 at the Cooperative Society, Leavitt and Peirce's the 47 Workshop office in Lower Massachusetts, and Herrick's in Boston. All of the tickets at $1.10 for the balcony have been sold.