LIGHT PRACTICE ON ICE BEFORE CRUCIAL GAMES

Hockey Team Practices but Does Not Scrimmage--Princeton Team Arrives in Boston Tonight for Tomorrow's Deciding Contest

With the hockey season reaching its climax this week, Coach Claflin sent the squad through a light work-out at the Arena yesterday afternoon. Tomorrow night the Crimson will meet the Tiger sextet in the deciding contest of the series, while the second Yale game will be played on Saturday. Both of these contests are to be held at the Arena, but if the Blue should tie the series with a victory on Saturday, a third game would be held next week at New Haven.

The squad came out of the Princeton contest on Saturday with no serious injuries so that it is probable that the same team will start against the Tigers tomorrow. Beals, who played the greater part of Saturday's game in spite of injuries received in the Dartmouth contest, did not practice yesterday, but it is expected that he will be in the opening line-up tomorrow. Guild with a torn leg ligament has not been on the ice since the Dartmouth game, but will be able to play in the Yale contest.

Yesterday's practice was preceeded by short talks by Coach Claflin and Mr. Robert Winsor '05, former University coach and originator of the "Winsor system". The usual scrimmage was omitted, the players merely limbering up in individual practice. Another short work-out is store for the University players today.

The Princeton hockey squad will arrive in Boston at 6.10 o'clock tonight and will practice in the Arena between 6.30 and 7 o'clock.

Yesterday at Princeton Coach Gaw gave his players a light work-out consisting of practice in checking back and shooting. All the men are in good condition, and the line-up for tomorrow's game will probably be the same as that of last Saturday.