CRIMSON TO MEET TIGERS IN FINAL GAME OF SERIES

Have Light Work-Out Yesterday Evening--Princeton Won First Game 3-1, University Then Took Second, 2-1

The Princeton hockey team will be at its best when it faces the University in the third and deciding contest of the Crimson-Tiger series at 8.15 o'clock at the Arena tonight. The squad is suffering no injuries from Saturday's game, and with only light practices Monday and yesterday, the team should be well rested for the struggle this evening. The University squad, too, will be in as good condition as could be expected after the injuries received in the Dartmouth contest. Beals and Guild are the only two Crimson men who are still suffering from ill effects, but the former should be able to play the entire contest. He has been given a complete rest since the second Princeton game and will probably be in good shope tonight. Guild, however, will not be available until Saturday.

Tigers Arrived Yesterday

Coach Gaw with a squad of 11 players arrived at the South Station about 6.30 o'clock yesterday afternoon and proceeded directly to the Arena where he sent his charges through a light practice. The squad stopped at the Lenox Hotel last night and will return to Princeton on the midnight train tonight.

The University squad, too, had only a light work-out yesterday afternoon in final preparation for the deciding contest this evening. Coach Claflin and Mr. Robert Winsor '05 were both on the ice during the practice, giving individual coaching in shooting.

Princeton will rely mainly upon the aggressive work of Captain Van Gerbig at right wing and of Davis at center. The Princeton territory will be taken care of by Scull and Wall, who played a steady defensive game on Saturday, but if the Crimson should take the offensive early in the game, it is probable that Coach Gaw will send Van Gerbig back to strengthen the defense.