OUTLINE LIBERAL CLUB PLANS FOR COMING WEEKS

Lectures by Rabbi Wise, Mr. Gilbert Canaan, Mr. Matthew Woll and the Reverend Pym Announced--To Hold Informal Discussions.

Lectures by Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, Mr. Gilbert Canaan, the novelist, Mr. Matthew Woll, prominent labor leader, and the Reverend Pym of the Church of England, are the features of the Liberal Club program for the beginning of the second half-year as announced yesterday by the Committee on Arrangements.

On February 14 Mr. Gilbert Canaan will speak before his departure for England. The Reverend Mr. Pym of the Church of England, who is now touring the country in the study of social problems, will address the club on February 16 at luncheon, while at Monday or Tuesday luncheon of the following week Rabbi Stephen S. Wise of New York City will speak on a subject to be announced later. In the week of March 7 to 13 Mr. Matthew Woll, writer and speaker on labor and economic topics, a member of President Harding's Unemployment Conference, will address the club.

Informal evening conferences with members of the Faculty have been proposed for the second half-year, for which the men who wish definitely to attend will be asked to sign up in advance. These conference will be arranged for