City Manager Talks Cambridge Emergency Shelter, Discourages Street Closures in Council Meeting

On Leave Due to COVID-19 Concerns, Forty-Three Harvard Dining Workers Risk Going Without Pay

Harvard Prohibits Non-Essential University Travel Until May 31, International Travel Cancelled Until August 31

Ivy League Will Not Allow Athletes to Compete as Grad Students Despite Shortened Spring Season

‘There’s No Playbook’: Massachusetts Political Campaigns Navigate a New Coronavirus Reality

FOUR MEMBERS OF SQUASH TEAM IN FIRST FIFTEEN

Receive Places in Ranking of Foremost Players of Massachusetts--University Has More Players in First 15 Than Any Other Team in League

Four members of the University Squash Racquets team received places in the ranking of the first 15 players of the state, which was given out yesterday by the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association. This gives the University team, which finished last in the league, more men in the first 15 than any other team in the league.

W. P. Dixon '25, number one on the University team, ranked sixth, the highest among the Crimson players. Captain E. M. Hinkle '23 placed tenth, while Carroll Harrington '24 and A. L. Smith '25 were fourteenth and fifteenth respectively.

Team B took the lead yesterday in the match with Team B of the B. A. A., scheduled for Saturday, when J. McC. Roots '25, number four, defeated E. A. Bishop in straight games 15-5, 18-16, 15-10.