TO GIVE DINNER TO SENIOR OFFICERS

Class Will Vote on Omitting Paragraph Describing Fourth Year Special Students as Members of 1923

President Lowell and Dean C. N. Greenough '98 will be present at the dinner preceding the Senior Smoker Wednesday night at the Union, which will be given for the seven permanent class officers, George Owen Jr. '23, C. C. Buell '23, Vinton Chapin '23, B. DeL. Nash '23, Sheridan Logan '23, J. G. Flint '23, P. B. Kunhardt '23, and C. P. Fordyce '23, chairman of the Smoker Committee. The following graduates have also been invited to the dinner, which will be held at 6.30 in the dining room of the Union.

Mr. J. D. Greene '96, Mr. N. P. Hallowell '97, and Mr. B. L. Young '07 of the Board of Overseers; Professor R. B. Merriman '96 and Mr. F. A. Harding '09 of the Harvard Club of Boston; Mr. T. W. Slocum '90 and Mr. John Elliott '12 of the Harvard Club of New York; Mr. L. P. Marvin '98, Mr. W. C. Forbes '92, Mr. W. T. Reid Jr. '01, Mr. John Richardson '08, and Mr. J. W. D. Seymour '17 of the Alumni Organizations; Mr. T. W. Lamont '92 and Mr. E. H. Wells '97 of the Endowment Fund Committee; and Mr. E. A. Whitney '17, secretary of the Committee on Choice of Electives.

Will Vote on Amendment

At the smoker, which will begin at 8 o'clock in the Living Room of the Union an amendment to the Constitution of the Senior class will be considered. The proposed amendment is the omission of paragraph (c) in Article I, Section 1. At present the section reads:

Section 1.--The members of the class of 1923 shall be:

(a) All men who are candidates for the degree of A. B. or S. B. in 1923.

(b) All men who have received, or who will receive their degrees as of the class of 1923.

(c) All men who are fourth-year special students.

The program of the smoker will include talks by President Lowell, Mr. Langdon P. Marvin '98, president of the Associated Harvard Clubs, George Owen Jr. '23, B. DeL. Nash '23 and Sheridan Logan '23, moving pictures, refreshments, and music by Bert Lowe's orchestra. All members of graduating classes in each of the University schools are invited and will be admitted irrespective of membership in the Union.