GYMNASTS LEAVE TODAY FOR ANNAPOLIS MEET

Captain H. A. Wood Jr. '24, A. W. Dole '24, and J. R. Weist '24 to Compete in Intercollegiate Meet Tomorrow

Three University gymnasts will go with Manager C. H. Morgan 'II '24 today to Annapolis where tomorrow night they will take part in the Intercollegiate gymnastic meet which will be held in the United States Naval Academy gymnasium. The Crimson entrants are Captain H. A. Wood Jr. '24 in the horizontal and parallel bars, A. W. Dole '24 in the tumbling event, and J. R. Weist '24 in the parallel bars and tumbling contests.

Seven colleges will send entrants to the intercollegiates this year. Beside the University and the Navy, these are Dartmouth, M. I. T., University of Pennsylvania, Princeton, and Yale. The Crimson team has met all of these except the Navy and Dartmouth, but has defeated only one, its single win coming in its first meet when, in a triangular contest with M. I. T. and Penn, it placed second and defeated the Pennsylvania team, which was third.

The Navy team, which won the intercollegiates last year, is picked by many to repeat its win this year, while Princeton, which was second last year, will probably also be a strong contended for the championship.