The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

DEBATING CANDIDATES TO BE CALLED OUT TODAY

Aspirants to be Summoned Tonight at 6.30 o'Clock in Harvard 5--Will Discuss Whether Policy of Odministration Towards Europe Deserves Support

Candidates for the University debating team will be called out tonight at 6.30 o'clock in Harvard 5. The team will be coached by C. H. Whelden 2G., who coached the team for the debate with the University of Pittsburgh last January. Mr. Whelden was a former member of the University debating team.

The candidates who report will be required to be prepared to deliver a five-minute speech of either the affirmative or negative side of the question, "Resolved: That the policy of the present administration toward European affairs deserves the support and approval of this house", the word house referring to the audience. As a result of the trials a team will be selected to represent the University in the triangular meet with Yale and Princeton on March 23, when the same subject will be debated upon. Two Teams will be selected, the affirmative team going to Princeton while the negative debaters will meet the Yale team in Sanders Theatre.