The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

FRESHMAN FIELDERS TO REPORT THIS AFTERNOON

Coach Davidson Has Been Whipping Battery Men Into Shape for Intensive Training--T. G. Wheelock and Winsor Harlow Are Promising Battery Men

The second stage in the early season baseball training of the Freshman team will begin this afternoon when all candidates for the infield and outfield positions of the team will report to Coach C. B. Davidson at 4.15 in the cage.

Coach Davidson has been whipping the battery men in shape for the more intensive training that they will receive later. Candidates for the battery positions that have been showing up well in practice are T. G. Wheelock who caught and pitched for three years on the Groton team and Winsor Harlow who pitched for Milton the last three years.

Among the fielding candidates who are expected to report are J. C. McGlone, for three years shortstop at Exeter; J. E. Knowlton, last year's captain and second baseman of the Middlesex team; Pedro and Carlos Sanchez, each of whom played for four years on the Stone School, N. Y. baseball team; and R. H. Field, first baseman from Exeter.

The work for the fielders will consist of a general work-out to get the men limbered up. During the first few days Coach Davidson will send them through light batting, bunting, and fielding work.