The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

"LIFE OF MAN" TO OPEN DRAMATIC CLUB RUN

Will Be Presented in New York During First Part of Next Week--"Beranger" to Follow Directly Afterwards

The Dramatic Club will hold eight performances this spring vacation at the Comedy Theatre, 110 West Forty-first Street, New York City. The first four performances, on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings, and Wednesday afternoon will be of Leonid Andreyev's "The Life of Man". On the last three evenings, and Saturday afternoon, "Beranger", by Sacha Guitry, will be presented.

Applications for tickets to these New York performances may be left at the Cooperative Society, Leavitt and Peirce's or the Dramatic Club office at Room 12 of the Union. These applications will be given precedence over all others, and all seats will be at the regular New York theatre prices. The tickets, which will be allotted on Friday, must be paid for at the time of application, either by cash or check. Tickets may also be obtained in New York at the box office of the theatre or at the Harvard Club.

The club has already sent down to New York one of their members as a publicity agent, who will be assisted by David Wallace, regular agent for Arthur Hopkins, a leading New York producer.