LEADING COLLEGES TO DISCUSS ACTIVITIES

Four Undergraduate Representatives of University May Attend General Discussions on April 26, 27, 28

On April 26, 27, and 28, the second biennial Intercollegiate Conference on undergraduate activities will be held at the University of Pennsylvania, where delegates of all the most important colleges in the country will meet to discuss student activities outside of the regular curricular work. The University has been invited to attend, and four representatives will probably be sent to the convention.

In preparation for this year's meeting, invitations have been sent out to 45 colleges, accompanied by questionnaires, with the purpose of obtaining information about the problems of each university. In this way, the executive committee hopes to narrow down the matters for discussion to the smallest possible limit, since the conference will be too short to consider unnecessary details.

For the first two days the convention will be divided into four bodies which will discuss student self-government, athletic regulation, publications, and musical, dramatic, and debating clubs respectively. The last day will be given over to a general meeting, at which the chairmen of each committee will make a report. After these have been read, the conference will devote the rest of its time to an exchange of views on the methods best adapted to solving the common problems of student life.

Entertainments Arranged

The University of Pennsylvania will provide entertainment for all delegates attending. A relay carnival has been arranged for Friday and Saturday afternoons, and the schedule of meetings has been so arranged that the representatives will be able to attend. The Mask and Wig Club will also give a special production of "Here's Howe!" on Friday evening. Several dinners and luncheons have been arranged at the Fraternity Houses.