LIST OF COURSES FOR NEXT YEAR DUE MAY 1

Undergraduates Not Receiving Degrees in June Required to File Cards With Committee on Choice of Electives

Today every student in the College who is not a candidate for a degree next June will receive a card on which he may list three of the courses which he intends to take during the academic year 1923-24. Each plan will have to be filed with the Committee on the Choice of Electives on or before May 1. If the plan is not in the student is liable to a fine of five dollars by the Committee.

To each Freshman the Committee has also sent a blank on which to indicate the courses which he intends to take during the remainder of his college career. After the proper conferences with his faculty advisor and a representative from that department in which he wishes to concentrate, the Freshman is required to submit this card with that of the courses for 1923-24.

The Committee on the Choice of Electives points out that in those instances wherein the faculty advisor may also be the advisor from the course of concentration, one signature will be sufficient: otherwise the signature of a member of the faculty in his field of concentration will be necessary.

A list of department representatives accompanies the cards which will be sent to Freshmen.

Mr. E. A. Whitney '17, secretary of the Committee on the Choice of Electives, has stated that he will gladly consult with any student who wishes special advice.