SYMPOSIUM TO DISCUSS STUDENT RENAISSANCE

J. L. Swayze '25 Will Represent Liberal Club in Meeting in Yonkers, N. Y.--President Meiklejohn to Speak

J. L. Swayze '25 will represent the Liberal Club at the Spring Symposium on "The Student Renaissance", which will be held under the auspices of the Student National Forum in Yonkers, N. Y., tomorrow and Sunday. President Alexander Meiklejohn of Amherst College, Professor J. H. Robinson '87, of the School for Social Research, New York City, and numerous other speakers will present subjects for discussion.

The conference will start at luncheon tomorrow noon when President Meiklejohn will discuss "The Role of the College Student in Administrative and Curricular Reform". At dinner the same day Professor Robinson will talk upon "Of What Importance that the Student have a Social and Political Mission?" A breakfast discussion on Sunday morning will be devoted to problems of defining, formulating, and especially executing liberal policies in the field of student activities. The delegates will give brief descriptive and expositional reports on college forums, curricular, liberal journals, and constructive aspects of student government. The situations abroad will be discussed by K. J. Friedrich of the University of Heldelberg, Kenneth Lindsay of Oxford, and W. A. Robson of the London School of Economics.