ART ASSOCIATION WILL OPEN MEETING TOMORROW

Representatives of Many American Colleges to Gather in Boston and Cambridge--Prof. Edgell Will Speak

Tomorrow and Saturday the College Art Association of America will hold its twelfth annual meeting. The Association will meet tomorrow in Classroom A of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts at 8 o'clock in the morning and the following morning at 10 o'clock and evening at 8 o'clock, the members will assemble in the Lecture Room of the Fogg Art Museum in Cambridge. All three meetings will be open to members of the University. the complete programs for the meetings follow: Tomorrow Museum of Fine Arts, Boston at 8 P. M. Address of Welcome, Director Fairbanks,  Museum of Fine Arts A Large Painted Canvas Icon from the Monastery of St. Sabras  Assistant Director Hawes, Museum of Fine Arts Examples of Ancient Jewelry in Boston and Providence,  S. B. Luce '09 Some Unpublished Sience Paintings,  G. H. Edgell '09 The Original of the Spanish Retable,  W. W. S. Cook, Princeton University Another Sidamara Sarcophagus,  John Shapley, Brown University Saturday, April 7 Fogg Art Museum at 10 A. M. Color Analysis as a Way to Develop Personal Choice in Color Grouping,  C. H. Riedell, Smith College The Use of Autochrome Slides as Illustrations for Lectures.  Holmes Smith, Washington University Certain Thoughts upon the College Art Problem,  Miss A. V. V. Brown, Wellesley College The Teaching of Drawing and Painting in the College,  Arthur Pope '01 The Work of the Committee on Education of the American Institute of Architects,  William Emerson, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Some Results of the First Year's Work in the Formation of the New Series of Photographs of Sculpture,  Clarence Kennedy, Smith College Present Day Art in the South, Cause and Effect,  Ellsworth Woodward, Sophile Newcomb College Business Saturday, April 7 Fogg Art Museum at 8 P. M. A. B. Davies,  Duncan Phillips, Washington The Appreciation of Art,  A. K. Coomarasway, Museum of Fine Arts The Art Division of the American Ceramic Society,  E. M. Blake, New York City Della Quercia in Lucca,  G. G. Kings, Bryn Mawr College Christian Catacombs in Rome,  Dana Rice, Dartmouth College Antiques,  H. E. Keyes, Boston The Decorating of a State Capital,  John Pickard, University of Missouri The American School at Athens in 1922,  Myrtilla Avery, Princeton University The Principles of Portraiture,  H. R. Cross '01