FRESHMAN RED BOOK HAS ORGANIZATION COMPLETED

Editor-in-Chief Makes Report at Meeting of 1926 Executive Committee--Plans for Jubilee Tickets Discussed

Last night at the meeting of the Freshman Executive Committee, it was announced that the Red Book had signed all its printing contracts, and the Entertainment Committee explained its plans for a concert at Symphony Hall in Boston.

The Jubilee Committee, besides setting the date for May 25, has discussed the price of tickets. It has also been suggested that, by a system of colored and numbered tickers, the dance might be effectively limited to members of the Freshman class and their guests. By closing the gates on the Standish side of Smith Hall, the dance will be restricted to the latter dormitory.

A. W. K. Billings Jr., Editor-in-Chief of the Red Book, announced that their organization had been completed, and all contracts concluded. The Andover Press has agreed to do the printing for $1881, a price several hundred dollars below all other bids, and the Electric City Engraving Company will make all the plates.

The Photographic department has also progressed rapidly. Individual photographs to the number of 170 were taken this week at Notman's, and at the present rate, it is expected that 470 will be finished by Saturday night.

E. R. Nash Jr., chairman of the Entertainment Committee, announced that plans were being made for a Freshman night at the Boston Symphony. Orchestra Pop concerts. The Freshman Glee Club will probably take part, and Harvard Songs will be sung.