The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

1926 GOLFERS TEE OFF IN FIRST MATCH TODAY

Untried Freshman Team Will Meet Newton High on Oakley Links at 2.30--Schoolboys Have Clean Slate to Date

In its first match of the season the Freshman golf team will encounter the strong Newton High School team this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock on the Oakley Club course. The first-year men, who began regular practice on April 10, have shown steady improvement and should give the schoolboys a close match. Although there are no particularly brilliant golfers on the 1926 team, the average of the five players is good.

Newton High has already had two contests this spring, winning matches from Dorchester High and Commerce High, in each case by a 5 to 0 score. In these two matches, Captain Edward Stimpson was the outstanding player for Newton.

The Freshman team will elect a captain for the season directly after today's match, the line-up for which will be as follows:

1. Richard Keene '26 vs. Stimpson (N); 2, C. J. Henderson '26 vs. Lowell (N); 3. J. W. Allen '26 vs. Willing (N); 4. Kennard Woodworth '26 vs. Donnelly (N); 5. J. S. Grimes '26 vs. Arnold (N).