PROFESSORS WILL DESCRIBE BIOLOGY I TO OVERSEERS

Latter to Hold Two-Day Session Next Week on Monday and Tuesday

The annual two-day meeting of the Board of Overseers will be held on Monday and Tuesday.

After the ordinary business of the meeting is finished Monday morning. Mr. F. S. Mead '87, the Comptroller, will outline the financial organization of the University. The Overseers will lunch at the Union, and will return to the Faculty Room, University Hall, where Professor G. H. Parker '87, Professor W. J. V. Osterhout, Professor R. O. Daly '93, and Professor Harlow Shapley will describe to them Biology 1, a new undergraduate course on life and its environment to be given by these four men for the first time next year. The members of the Corporation and Board of Overseers will dine with President Lowell at his house Monday evening.

Tuesday morning the Board will hold an adjourned meeting, after which the various visiting committees will meet. The two-day session will close with a luncheon at the Harvard Club of Boston, given to members of the Corporation and the Board of Overseers by invitation of the Board of Governors of the Club.