LIGHT NUMBERS FEATURE PIERIAN PROGRAM AT 8.15

Godality Orchestra to Give Last Concert of Year in Brattle Hall Tonight--Dancing From 9.30 to 1

Brattle Hall will be the scene this evening at 8.15 o'clock of a concert and dance following, given by the Pierian Godality Orchestra and open to the act. Although this is the last Pierian concert of the season, it is the first of a proposed type of annual concert containing lighter numbers than those usually given by the organization.

The concert is planned to last about one hour, after which the chairs will be removed and there will be dancing from 9.30 until 1 o'clock.

Tickets for this concert dance may still be purchased by the public at the Cooperative, at Brattle Hall, or from A. M. Taylor '23 in the Music Building.

The members of the orchestra will meet for the last time this year in Matthews 36 tomorrow afternoon at 4.30 o'clock to elect officers.

The program for tonight's concert follows: Fair Harvard March, "Our Director",  Bigelow Overture to "The Calm of tab Cailf",  Bagded Walts, "Imperial",  Strauss Ballet Egyptien,  Luigini Allegro non troppo Allegretto Andanto sostanuto Andante expressive allegro Serenade,  Drigo Three Dances from, "Henry VIII",  German Morris Dance Shepherd Dance Torch Dance Hindu Chant from Sadka,  Rimsky Korsakow Cortege from "The Queen of Sheba",  Gounod