SECONDS STILL HOPEFUL IN FACING WENTWORTH

Scrubs Up Against Hard Proposition, However, for Engineer Players Have Suffered Only Two Reverses

Today the University second baseball team will try to make up for its recent defeats when it faces the strong Wentworth Institute nine at 4 o'clock on Soldiers Field. Burns, who has shown up better than the other pitchers so far this season, will probably start on the mound for the Crimson.

With a team composed almost entirely of new material, the visitors have built up an aggressive nine which has developed steadily since its first contest on April 18, when it went down to defeat before the strong Andover aggregation by the score of 6 to 0. The only other reverse it has suffered this year was at the hands of Dean Academy, finally losing by the score of 9 to 1. The Boston College and Boston University Freshmen. Tufts Premedical School, the Boston College of Pharmacy, and Bridgewater Normal School have all been its victims.

The nine has been built around Captain McNair at third base who is the only man on the team with any previous experience. HARVARD SECONDS  WENTWORTH Gardner, 3b.  c.f., Mitchell Mann, s.s.  2b., Hayes Kerr, 1b.  s.s., Wells Lucas, r.f.  3b., McNair Stevens, c.f.  l.f., Steinecipher Heageney, l.f.  1b., Laing Campbell, 2b.  r.f., Rucker Hoffman, c.  c., Falkins Burns, p.  p., Saulstrum