FRESHMAN TEAMS SPEAK ON TREATY REVISION

Negative Trio to Oppose Princeton in Sanders as Supporters of Affirmative Meet Yale in New Haven

The University and Princeton yearling debaters will meet this evening at 8 o'clock in Sanders Theatre, when one of the Crimson first year teams upholds the negative of the question "Resolved: That the United States should call the powers signatory to the Versailles treaty to consider revision of the Treaty". The '26 men have an admirable example to emulate, inasmuch as both '25 teams were victorious last year, one over Yale at Cambridge and the other over Princeton at Princeton. A second team upholding the affirmative will debate Yale at the same time in New Haven.

Professor G. S. Wilson of the Department of Government will preside at the Sanders meeting, while the three judges for this contest wil be the Reverend W. H. Van Allen, Rector of the Church of the Advent in Boston; Mr. Frederick S. Snyder, President of the Boston Chamber of Commerce; and the Honorable David J. Gallagher L. '13, and ex-district attorney.

The speakers of the negative team are in the order in which they will speak: H. M. Hart, F. S. Tupper, and J. W. Perkins; alternates. V. H. Rowe and W. S. Stone. Opposed to these men on the Princeton team are J. R. McCullough, J. C. L. Waterman, and Barlow Henderson.

At New Haven H. C. Davidson, A. D. Phillips, and P. G. Kirk for the Freshmen will face C. A. Moore, J. G. Becker, and J. A. Davenport of Yale. The alternate of the University first year team is R. W. Lishman. Philip Walker '25, coach of the University '26 teams, will accompany the affirmative team to New Haven.

Tickets for the debate in Sanders Theatre may be purchased at Leavitt and Peirce's and at the Cooperative.