LOGAN WILL BE HEAD USHER AT UNION DANCE

Small, Formal Affair to Replace One Scheduled for Last February--Number of Tickets Is Limited to 500

Sheridan Logan '23 will be the head usher at the Union dance Friday night. The dance, which will be a small formal affair, is being held in place of the one scheduled for the middle of February. As the number of tickets is limited to 500, there has been a large advance sale. It was announced that tickets may be secured at the Graduate Manager's office at $4.00 a couple and $3.00 single. No tickets will be sold at the door on Friday evening. The music will be furnished by Bert Lowe and his orchestra in the Living Room, which will be used for dancing. The reading, writing and card rooms and the band-stand will be used for sitting out, while supper will be served in the dining room.

The patronesses for the dance are as follows: Mrs. A. Lawrence Lowell, Mrs. Charles F. Adams, Mrs. Frederick L. Allen, Mrs. George W. Cram, Mrs. Charles K. Cummings, Mrs. Donald K. David, Mrs. Chester N. Greenough, Mrs. Matthew Luce, Mrs. Roger B. Merriman, Mrs. Robert deC. Ward, Mrs. Edward A. Whitney.

The following men will usher at the dance: G. U. Baylies '24, W. R. Baylies '24, J. G. Cushman '25, W. M. Cutler '23, J. D. DuBois '24, J. R. Flather '23, J. M. Forbes '23, S. C. Graves '24, R. H. Hallowell '25, T. S. Hanington '23, H. P. V. Harris '23, M. H. Harris '24, C. M. Hastings '25, F. K. Kernan '24, Darragh Louderback '24, L. O. V. Mann '25, L. R. Nichols '24, J. B. Paine Jr. '23, H. P. Sharp '25, R. L. Raymond '24.