PLAN TWO POSSIBLE SILVER BAY ROUTES

Members of University Delegation Will Leave Boston Thursday Morning--Will Elect Three Officers on Friday

The University Silver Bay delegation, consisting of 33 men, will leave Boston on the morning of Thursday, June 14, in order to be present at the first meeting of the Conference on that evening.

Two possible routes to Silver Bay by rail have been recommended by the committee in charge of the Conference. The former, via the Boston and Maine railroad and the Rutland railroad, is a day trip. The train leaves the North Station at 7.45 in the morning and reaches Ticonderoga at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. The trip is made from Ticonderoga to Silver Bay by auto. This route, which is strongly recommended, costs only $14.84 for a round trip ticket from Boston, including the auto fare to and from Ticonderoga and Silver Bay.

The second route is over the Boston and Albany and the Delaware and Hudson railroad. A sleeper leaving the South Station at 10 o'clock on the evening of Wednesday, June 13, will connect with the Lake George train at 7 o'clock the next morning. The trip from Lake George to Silver Bay will be made by boat. The cost of the round trip over this route, including the sleeper, is about $19.

May Secure Half-Rate Return Tickets

In order to secure one-half rate on the return tickets from Silver Bay to Boston, delegates will have to purchase tickets from Boston through to Silver Bay and will have to ask for a certificate for the Silver Bay Conference. This certificate entitles bearer to a half-fare if he returns to Boston.

The University delegation will hold its first meeting as a group on Friday evening, June 15. At that time a chairman will be elected as well as an athletic manager and stunt night manager.