BUSINESS SCHOOL SETS RECORD FOR ENROLLMENT

Shows 367 Applications as Compared to 302 for Last Year--Plans Under Way for Another New Building

Last minute statistics show that the School of Business Administration will open with a record enrollment this year. When the offices of the school closed yesterday, 367 applications had been received as compared to 302 last year. This figure will approximate very closely the actual number of enrollment which, however, will not be known definitely until the registration closes on Monday afternoon.

Students in the school may register tomorrow between 10 o'clock and 3 o'clock or on Monday between 9 and 4.30 in 17 University Hall.

Some slight changes have been made in the regulations regarding courses of instruction. With the aim of broadening the foundation of business principles which are considered essential for the financial executive a fifth compulsory course of Business Statistics has been added to the curriculum of first year men, who will now be required to take Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management, Marketing and Business Statistics.

This year's increase in enrollment is in line with the steady growth of the school since the graduation of its first class in 1910. In that year nine men received degrees. Last year the school graduated 163. With the increase in enrollment throughout the past years has come an increase in facilities. A new building was opened last March and plans are now being made for still further expansion. Preliminary drafts of new buildings are being drawn and efforts will be made this winter to raise the money necessary for their construction.