STUDENTS MAY REGISTER THIS WEEK OR MONDAY

FIRST TUITION INSTALLMENT FALLS DUE MONDAY

Students of the College and the Law School may register all day Friday, Saturday morning, and all day Monday in Memorial Hall this year instead of only on the opening day as heretofore.

This will prevent needless waiting in line and facilitate the whole matter of enrollment which is further simplified by another innovation for students in the College; Each man upon registering will be handed a large manila envelope containing all necessary instructions, regulations, blanks to be filled in, and general information. A bill for the first quarter of the year's tuition and infirmary fee is also included which may be paid by check mailed September 24. In this way no man will have to collect his various papers or go from place to place for information; everything he needs to be told before he can begin work will be included in his envelope. An idea of the amount of detail involved may be seen from a specific list of the contents of each envelope: study and directory card, report of last year's college marks, directory of instructors and advisors, a list of first meetings of courses, circulars of general information concerning the University dining halls certificate and bill from the Bursar's office, and an announcement of courses to be given this year.

Most of the other departments of the University have registration only on Monday, September 24. The exceptions, with the time at which students may register are as follows: Graduate School of Business Administration, Saturday, until 3.30 P. M., and Monday; the Theological School and Graduate School of Education, Monday and Tuesday; the Bussey Institution, all through the week of September 24.