ALL HARVARD WILL PASS JUDGMENT ON PROHIBITION

189 Ballots Received in Reply to Crimson's Circular--Full Results Out Tomorrow

Polls for the CRIMSON referendum on Prohibition will be open today from 9 until 3 o'clock in all departments of the University. Although this vote is being taken by college papers all over the country, Harvard will be the first University to go to the polls.

Voting will take place in Austin Hall, the Crimson Building, Langdell Hall, Administration Building of the Medical School, Memorial Hall, Sever Hall and Smith Halls. The University total and, in addition, the number of votes in each department will be counted.

The votes of the various departments in the University will be differentiated by the color of the ballots. White ballots will be used for undergraduates, yellow for Law students, blue for the Medical School, and red for students in all other graduate schools.

About 350 postcards were sent out last week to Professors, tutors, deans, and lecturers in the University, asking them to vote by return card on the same triple prohibition ballot on which the rest of the University will vote today. By six o'clock last night 189 postcard ballots had been received at the CRIMSON Building. Votes not returned before tonight will not be counted in the University total.

The results of the referendum will be announced tomorrow.

POLLS STATIONED AT 7 POINTS

Crimson Building

Sever Hall

Smith Hall

Memorial Hall

Austin Hall

Langdell Hall

Medical School

(Administration Bldg.)