QUOTA STILL SHORT BY $1500 AS DRIVE ENTERS FINAL DAY

More Universal Support Needed to Reach $4000 Goal by This Evening--Collectors Make Last Canvass Today

Approximately $1500 remains to be collected from undergraduates as the Student Friendship Fund enters upon the last day of its drive. The total of contributions from the first three days of collection is just under $2500.

The Student Council expects to receive about $4000 in the college. In the graduate schools, where solicitation is by letter, the drive will not be completed until January 20. From these subscriptions the Council hopes to complete the University's quota of $5000.

F. T. Baldwin '24, Chairman of the drive, last night requested that those who have not been canvassed bring their subscriptions to the Crimson building between 5 and 6 or between 9 and 10 o'clock this evening. Checks may also be mailed to Holworthy 6. In order that everyone may contribute, checks dated ahead may be given by those whose present financial circumstances do not allow an immediate subscription.

Thus far in the drive only about one thousand men have contributed. If Harvard is to equal the showing made by almost all other universities in the country, it is necessary that the appeal be met with the support of the entire University.

By 10 o'clock this evening, all the collectors are expected to have completely canvassed their territories. Reports of collections will be received at the Crimson building between 5 and 6 o'clock, and between 9 and 10.