LOT ALONE TO DETERMINE SENIOR ROOMS NEXT YEAR

APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN BY 6 O'CLOCK TONIGHT

Rooms for next year in the Yard, applied for by members of the class of 1925, will be allotted strictly by lot this year, except that the largest groups will be drawn for first. The applications will be sorted into groups according to their size, the largest to be drawn for first, the next largest second, etc. This plan, a departure from former practice, was approved by the Student Council at its meeting last night.

In former years the assignments have been made, with the idea of arranging congenial dormitories. In practice little actual drawing was done and the committees arbitrarily assigned the most desirable rooms to the most prominent members of the class. This year there will be no discrimination and no other element but chance will enter into the allotment.

Today is the last day on which applications may be handed in, and they must be in the hands of the committee at Claverly 48 before 6 o'clock tonight.

At a meeting of the 1925 Dormitory Committee held on Friday a sub-committee was elected to do the drawing. Gardner Cowles '25, chairman ex-officio, will be assisted by J. H. Child '25 and J. B. Tailer Jr. '25.