PEACE PLAN GOES ON TRIAL BEFORE UNIVERSITY TODAY

Stationed at Eight Different Points--Balloting Continues Till Next Wednesday

The CRIMSON's ballot on the Bok Peace Plan will be held in eight places throughout the University beginning at noon today and ending next Wednesday night. The voting is open to all officers, faculty members, and students in every department of the University.

The working of the referendum is "Do you approve of the Bok plan in substance?" Every voter must sign the ballot with his name, class, and department of the University. These signatures will be carefully checked to prevent repetition.

The eight polling places are: the Widener Library Reading Room, the Business School Library, the main corridor of Langdell Hall, the main corridor of the Medical School, the Smith Halls Common Room, the Crimson Building, Leavitt and Peirce's, and the news counter of the Union. Blank ballots will be left beside the boxes, but owing to the system of signing the ballots, poll-watchers will not be employed.

The voting was announced in yesterday's CRIMSON as beginning this morning, but the New York office of the Committee on Award was so swamped with requests for printed plans and ballots that there was considerable delay in filling the CRIMSON's requirements. The ballots are being rushed from New York and they will be available at the several polling places at noon today.