ONE HUNDRED JUNIORS WILL BE DISAPPOINTED

DRAWING TO BE COMPLETED AND RESULTS GIVEN NEXT WEEK

Approximately one-fourth of the Juniors who have applied for rooms in the Yard next year will be disappointed in the allotment, it was announced last night by the Rooming Committee. Of the 433 who applied only about 300 will find accommodations.

In 1922 applications were received from 354 men and in 1923 from 347. In each case the men who were allotted rooms numbered about 305.

The sub-committee, consisting of Gardner Cowles Jr. '25, J. G. Child '25, and J. B. Taller, expects to complete the draw during the week-end. Then after being approved by the Assistant Comptroller of the University the assignments will be published in the CRIMSON, probably near the close of next week.

Varying degrees of humor were shown in the fictitious names chosen by the individuals and groups applying. "Aces; All Aces" lay at the top of the pile, closely followed by "Faith, Hope, and Charity" which brilliant idea occurred to three groups. The "Blue Shux Clan" put in its bid for notoriety as did also "What Girls Cry For".

"Gettum Cummin and Cohen" rivaled by "Jurgen" and "Flaming Youth" were next in the pile, playing for the affections of "Sally, Polly, and Gladys".