SIMS ILL, UNABLE TO TALK AT CONFERENCE

Delegates Gather Tonight at M. I. T. for First Meeting of Convention to Discuss Violation of 18th Amendment

The New England Citizenship Conference Student Section will meet tomorrow with representatives of 15 colleges but without Admiral Sims, who is seriously ill and in the hospital at Newport, R. I. As a result of the cancellation of his speech, which was to be delivered at the Union at 3.30 o'clock the Mass Meeting will be ommitted entirely and a new speaker, the Bon. J. Weston Allen, added to the 2.30 meeting at Phillips Brooks House.

The delegates will convene tonight at M. I. T. at 6 o'clock for a supper and conference and a talk by Miss Cora F. Stoddard. Tomorrow morning at 10.30 o'clock at Phillips Brooks House Professor Albert Bushnell Hart '80 will conduct an open forma for discussion after his talk on the moral duty toward the Prohibition Law. At the 2.30 meeting Rabbi Harry Levi will speak on a college man's attitude towards the Eighteenth Amendment with some mention of the "Personal Liberty" aspect of the question. The subject on which the Honorable J. Weston Allen will talk has not been announced.

The meetings tomorrow are open to all students in the University.