EIGHTY UNIVERSITY MEN IN MASS. SQUASH TOURNEY

Entries at Squash Courts Close at Noon Today--Four Players to be Seeded With First Round Starting Monday

Four men will probably be seeded from the entries for the state tournament of the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association which close today at noon.

Although the committee has not yet given out the names, it is generally understood that Channing Wakefield 31, of the Lincoln's Inn Society, W. P. Dixon '25 of the University team, R. A. Powers of the Boston Athletic Association, and C. C. Peabody of the Tennis and Racquet Club are the men slated to be listed. The draw will be held this afternoon under the supervision of C. J. Lennthan Jr. of the Union Boat Club as chairman, with the assistance of P. E. Callahan of the Boston Athletic Association and Harry Eldridge '24, manager of the University team.

About 80 members of the University have already signed up for the tournament, including representatives of the University squad and the Lincoln's Inn Society. The preliminary rounds will be played off on neutral courts beginning Monday, but the final matches are scheduled for the Harvard courts early in February.