JUNIORS WILL RECEIVE DANCE BLANKS TODAY

Committee Has Mailed Applications to Every Eligible Member--Memorial Hall Gets Assignment Over Union

Box application blanks for the Junior Dance are being mailed today to members of the Class of 1925, the officers of the Senior and Sophomore classes, and the 1924 Junior Dance Committee. Applications must be turned in by February 15.

All men who feel that they are eligible to attend the dance and who do not receive application blanks are requested to hand in their names to the Junior Dance Committee, which will hold office hours at times to be announced later.

After much debate over the place at which the Dance is to be held, Memorial Hall has finally won the decision over the Union, and it is there that the dance will be held on March 7. The boxes for the dance will be, as formerly $8.00 for each couple and $4.00 per single person. Checks for the correct amount must accompany the application of each group. All checks should be made payable to the 1925 Dance Committee. All men intending to be present at the dance must apply in this way.

The form of application remains much the same as in former years. Groups of 6 or 12 couples comprise a box. All groups must elect a chairman and send applications to the Box Chairman, at 9 Bow Street, on or before February 15. Applications must be typewritten and should contain the names of the members of the box and their guests, arranged in alphabetical order but with the chairman's heading the list.

On February 11, four days before applications are due, the competition for the design of the cover of the dance program closes. All Juniors with any ability are urged to submit drawings.