RELAY EVENTS WILL MARK K. OF C. GAMES TOMORROW

Farrell Picks Watters, Cutcheon, Chaplin, and Kane for First; Barker, Allen, Coburn, and Sherburne for 2nd

Coach Farrell stated last night that he will enter approximately 60 men in the Knights of Columbus games at the Mechanics Building tomorrow night.

The feature events of the meet will be the three relay races, in which the University will meet Georgetown and a K. C. All-State aggregation in 780 yard races, and an All-Star Boston K. C. quartet in a 390 yard relay.

The University combination of J. N. Watters '26, B. R. Cutcheon '25, W. L. Chapin '25, and F. P. Kane '26 should offer strong opposition to the Georgetown team, which will be composed of Brooks, Marsters, Geagan and Holden, the last-named a former Penn. star.

On the other University long relay team will be G. E. Barker '25, R. G. Allen '26, A. L. Coburn '24, and J. H. Sherburne Jr. '24. The committee in charge of the games has not yet definitely picked the four men who will oppose this Crimson quartet.

Brilliant Team in Short Relay

In the short relay, however, a brilliant field has been selected to oppose the Crimson team, which will be selected from R. G. Allen '26, R. L. Brooks '26, J. H. Broome '26, Capt. J. E. Merrill '24, and K. M. Rogers '26. On the All-Star combination will be Tierney of Holy Cross, who won the Waldron Memorial 600-yard run in New York last Wednesday in the remarkable time of 1 minute 16 2-5 seconds. The other three members of the team are J. W. ("Jake") Driscoll now running for the B. A. A.; his team-mate Sullivan of the same Club, and Mulvihill of Holy Cross.