4000 EXTRA TICKETS FOR DARTMOUTH GAME ON SALE

BIG RUSH EXPECTED AT H. A. A. TODAY AND TOMORROW

The rush for Stadium football tickets will become acute today, with Princeton ticket applications closing within 48 hours and 4000 extra tickets for the Dartmouth game on Saturday going on sale in Boston and Cambridge ticket agencies at 9 o'clock this morning.

The announcement that tickets to the Dartmouth encounter were still to be had came as a surprise yesterday, but Mr. C. F. Getchell, chief ticket dispenser at the H. A. A., declared that 4000 of the 32,000 seats originally allotted to the Harvard following were yet to be disposed of.

Only Holders of H. A. A. Tickets May Buy

As a result, this number of tickets will be placed on sale this morning at Leavitt and Peirce's in Cambridge, and at the Boston stores of Wright and Ditson and Horace Partridge. The tickets will be sold only those to possess Harvard season ticket books, and each holder of a season pass or an H. A. A. book will be entitled to but two additional tickets as long as the supply holds.

H. A. A. Office Swamped

No Dartmouth tickets will be sold at the H. A. A., as that office is now swamped with the rush of applications for the Princeton game. Long lines of applicants formed outside the office throughout the day, and it is expected that the crowd today will be almost twice as great.

Princeton is to receive but 13,000 of the 53,000 Stadium seats, leaving the Harvard supporters 40,000. Up to Saturday night, applications had been received for but 12,000 of this number, and a big last-minute rush for tickets is expected at the H. A. A. today and tomorrow.