CATHOLIC FORUM WILL HEAR REV. F. W. FITTS '99 TOMORROW

New Religious Organization To Hold Second Meeting of Existence

The Reverend F. W. Fitts '99 will speak to the Harvard Catholic Forum tomorrow night at 7:45 o'clock in the Living Room of Phillips Brooks House. This talk, which is the second of a series of public meetings planned by the Forum, will be a discussion of Catholic Principles.

The Catholic Forum, a new club in the history of the University, is designed to stimulate interest in religion among the students, especially in the Catholic religion as found in the Episcopal Church. It aims to reach men of all beliefs and unbelief's, however, and there is no discrimination either in attendance at meetings or in membership.

The Forum holds a public meeting every two weeks, at which some phase of religion is presented by a speaker, and then thrown open to the floor for discussion.

At a meeting of the Forum held last week the following were elected as officers: R. L. Edsall '26, President, C. P. Morehouse '25, Publicity Chairman, and J. L. Gray Jr. '27, Treasurer.