DEANS AND PROFESSORS APPROVE NEW YEAR BOOK

Dean Malott Praises Project of Business School Club--Have Already Secured 403 Subscriptions to Annual

"The Business School Year Book is a most important event in the history of the School, and I am highly in favor of it", was the reply made by Dean D. W. Malott G. '23 Assistant Dean of the Business School, to a CRIMSON reporter when interviewed on the subject last night. Not only are the Deans in favor of the book, but the whole faculty is behind it, and several professors have volunteered to speak on the subject in their classes.

Colonel C. S. Morey 2G.B., President of the Business School Club, originated the idea of the Annual and brought it up before his executive committee. The committee was pleased with the idea and appointed three men as officers of the publication: H. S. Hawkins 2G.B., President; O. M. Smith 2G.B., Editor, and J. E. Chase 2G.B., Business Manager, Twenty-seven men have volunteered to do the canvassing and have had great success. Last night 403 subscriptions had been received. Out of this number only eight men have refused to take the book, and they are all first year men.

The canvassing is being done individually. The only difficulty that has been med with so far is in reaching the out of town men, and now arrangements have been made so that these men may subscribe in the Business School room in Widener Library. The officers of the book expect to have the subscription complete by the end of this week and then work will begin on the book itself, which is being financed by the Business School Club, the idea being to put all the money obtained from the subscriptions into the annual.

The book will be the same size as the University Register and will contain all the information possible concerning the 615 students, and the faculty of the School.