ANNUAL CREW REGATTA WILL START TOMORROW

H. A. A. OFFERS MEDALS TO ALL WINNERS

Tomorrow is the first day of the annual Fall Regatta which will take place over the half-mile course of the Charles River above the Newell Boat House. The regatta will open with two heats of the Freshman wherry race, at 3.15 and 3.30 o'clock respectively. This will be followed by the preliminary heats of the University singles race, which will be open only to men who have never won a singles event before. The regatta will close tomorrow with the University wherry race, which will be open to men who have never rowed in a compromise wherry.

Freshman Finals on Wednesday

Wednesday's races will begin with the finals of the Freshman wherry race, and the University compromise wherry race and doubles race will complete the schedule.

The finals of the University singles race will be at 3.15 o'clock on Thursday, and will be followed by the University pair oar race, which will be an open event.

The Freshman wherry race will be the only event open to 1928 men, and will decide the dormitory championship. The Harvard Athletic Association is awarding the usual Fall regatta medals to the winners of the races.

Today is the last day on which men may sign up for the regatta. Blue books, which will be taken down at 7 o'clock this evening, will be posted at the Weld and Newell Boat Houses and at Leavitt and Pierce's