LENHART PROVES THE DAY OF DARK HORSES IS NOT OVER

Wins Way to Finals in Squash Tourney--Not Among Seeded Men

The day of the dark horse is not yet over, it was shown yesterday afternoon by P. M. Lenhart '27, when he defeated H. N. Rawlins '27 in the semifinals of the University Squash tournament, by the score of 15--13, 15--12. 4--15, 3--15, 17--15.

The match was close from beginning to end.

The fifth and deciding game was tied at 14 all, and five extra points had to be played. Rawlins won the first point, but Lenhart tied the match at 15' all, by winning the second. The next two points brought out the best playing of the match. After two long rallies Lenhart captured both points, and with them the match.

The result of this match adds one more to the already large number of upsets which have marked the course of the tournament. Rawlins, who was seeded number six, was generally regarded as the probable winner, in view of the fact that Lenhart was not seeded. Rawlins was captain of last year's Freshman team, and Lenhart played number three under him.

The finals of the tournament will be played Wednesday afternoon, November 19, at 3 o'clock, at the University Squash Courts, when Lenhart meets A. L. Smith '25.