DRAMATIC CLUB TO HELP CAST OF CYRANO IN "GHOSTS"

Will Manage Stage and Lighting Effects on Friday

"Ghosts," Henrick Ibsen's famous play, will be given on Friday afternoon, November 28, at 2:30 o'clock in Brattle Hall, Cambridge, by a group of actors now playing in "Cyrano de Bergerac" at the Boston Opera House for the benefit of Denison House known as the "College Settlement" in Boston.

The Harvard Dramatic Club is assisting in the production by furnishing the properties, attending to the stage directing, and controlling the lighting effects. H. S. Smith '25 will be in charge of the stage, and D. F. Robinson '26 will attend to the properties The electrician has not yet been announced.

Helped by Hampden's Advice

"Ghosts" was first produced by this group of professionals at the National Theatre in New York City before 700 students of the drama, working under Professor Clayton Hamilton of Columbia University. It was the result of eight weeks of intensive work, done all in spare moments and while "Cyrano de Bergerac" was scoring its great New York success. Mr. Walter Hampden, the producer and star of "Cyrano" aided the actors with advice and criticism.