SEVEN MUSICAL ORGANIZATIONS ON H-P CONCERT PROGRAM

Time Will Be Divided Equally Between Clubs From Each University

The annual Harvard-Princeton concert will be held in Sanders Theatre on Friday, November 7, at 8.45 o'clock. In all there will be seven musical organizations, which will perform.

The Princeton Glee Club, the Princeton Banjo Club, the Princeton Orchestra are the three musical groups from New Jersey, while Harvard will be represented by the Harvard Glee Club, Harvard Mandolin Club, Harvard Banjo Club, and the Harvard Instrumental Club Orchestra. The orchestra plans to put on a specialty act, but it has not as yet been announced just what it will be. Harvard and Princeton will divide the stage equally between them, while the Princeton and Harvard Glee Clubs will give a grand finale together consisting of "Old Nassau," and "Fair Harvard." The sale of tickets has been proceeding rapidly, and it is expected that Sanders Theatre will be filled to capacity. Tickets may be bought at Kent's Book Store, at Herrick's, and through the mail at the Harvard Glee Club Office, Music Building.

The concert will be over in time to attend the dances at the Union and Copley Plaza.