UNIVERSITY SOCCER MEN MEET UNBEATEN TIGERS

FOOTBALL TICKETS WILL ADMIT TO SOCCER FIELD

The Crimson soccer team, fresh from its victories over Dartmouth and Cornell, will face the Tiger eleven today in a mighty effort to break the Tiger's winning streak. The game will begin at noon on Soldier Field.

Three Wins, Two Ties, Is Tiger Toll

Princeton has an undefeated team this year. The Tigers' initial victory over Lehigh has been followed by two tie games. Two goals were scored against Montclair A. C. in the last two minutes of play, and last week the team again came from behind in its first League game and tied Havenford 1-1.

Last year the promising Crimson team traveled to Princeton in high hopes of a victory and possibly the League championship. That team had defeated both Dartmouth and Cornell. And last year the Orange and Black forwards swamped the University eleven under a 6-2 score.

In the game this afternoon Harvard is the slight favorite on paper, but precedent points to another Princeton victory. At any rate this game is always the most bitterly fought on the schedule, and today will be no exception.

Holders of football tickets may watch the game, which will be played in back of the Stadium, without paying an additional admission fee