PUDDING PLANS PROGRESS

Silvers Arrives Next Week to Sort Over Authors and Actors

It was announced yesterday by G. D. Debevoise '26, manager of the Hasty Pudding Club's annual production, that Coach Louis Silvers will be here on December 15, 16, and 17 to confer with the authors and musicians and to choose the cast.

Next Monday, December 15, there will be an important meeting at 5 o'clock of writers of books, music, and lyrics.

On Tuesday at 5 o'clock a meeting will be held for all men who are coming out for the cast, when they will meet Coach Silvers. In this connection the club requests that all the questionnaire cards recently distributed to members should be filled out and sent to G. D. Debevoise '26 at once.

Coach Silvers, on his arrival, will probably have selected the book for this year's show, as he now has all the books and is reading them.

There has been some doubt about the eligibility of Sophomores for the cast. All members of the Hasty Pudding Club, whether Sophomore, Juniors, or Seniors, are eligible for the 1925 production, it was explained last night by the production committee.